Alumina ceramic plungers, are formed by isostatic pressing or dry pressing technology. Grinding and polishing provide a uniform working surface for a stable performance. Through long operation, there is no leakage or just low leakage because of the high wear resistance of alumina ceramics. The alumina material complies with different drinking water regulations including certification for use up to 85° for German KTW, United Kingdom’s WRAS and French ACS, also for NSF for food safety.
95% 99% alumina piston plunger properties:
(1) Alumina Ceramic plunger adopts high-performance technical ceramic material, which has high hardness, wear resistance, high temperature resistance and corrosion resistance. Ensure material performance is reliable.
(2) The microporous structure obtained by the unique working method of the ceramic plunger working surface has self-lubricating effect, which changes the mechanism of sliding friction and lubrication of the conventional plunger pump.
(3) The inner cavity surface adopts a fluid structure with no dead angles or grooves. The surface of the inner cavity is matched with the surface of the plunger by an advanced high-precision internal and external cylindrical grinding machine to the mirror surface, and the outer surface is vibrated and polished to facilitate cleaning and disinfection.
(4) The structure of the pump body is finely sealed with the product structure for easy disassembly.
(5) These products have been tested for corrosion resistance and acid and alkali resistance, and their indicators have reached the level of international products.
Zirconia Alumina Ceramic Plungers capabilities:
• Material: Zirconia, Alumina,
• Surface Roughness: Ra0.05um
• Type: Full Ceramic, Ceramic + Steel
We can provide customized services according to the drawings
The surface roughness of alumina plunger can reach Ra0.2um
It can be used in the environment up to 1650 ℃
The hardness is as high as 15.7Gpa, very wear-resistant
Other characteristics: high electrical insulation, strong corrosion resistance, high biocompatibility
We can do OEM and OBM according to you drawing and requires
Performance For Industrial Ceramic
|Item||Unit||95 Al2O3||99 Al2O3|
|Linear Expansion Coefficient||(20-5000℃) 10-6/℃||7.1||8|
|Dielectric Loss Angle||×10-4||15||1|
|Dielectric Strength||×10 6V/m||12||15|
High Temperature Ability – Alumina can be used in both oxidizing and reducing atmospheres up to 1650°C (2900°F) and in vacuum environments up to
2000°C (3600°F). Abrasion Resistant – Alumina is a very hard ceramic and is excellent at resisting abrasion. It is ideal for wear-resistant inserts or products.
Electrical Insulator – Alumina is commonly used as a high temperature electrical insulator, particularly the higher purity grades which offer better resistivity.
Chemical Resistance – Alumina offers good resistance to strong acids and alkalis at elevated temperatures and is ideal for applications where resistance to corrosive substances is required.
Great Ceramic has rich experience in milling, grinding and polishing precision (Advanced) ceramics and firing ceramics, which enables us to achieve:
When the outer diameter accuracy is the best, it can reach ± 0.002 mm, generally ± 0.01 mm；
When the inner hole accuracy is the best, it can reach ± 0.004 mm, generally it is ± 0.01 mm；
The surface roughness of alumina plunger can reach Ra0.2um after polishing, and it is Ra0.6um in general in the state of fine grinding; When the roundness is the best, it can reach 0.002mm, and the general accuracy is within 0.01mm;
Please contact us for other details of the structure.
All tolerances can be improved upon depending on the size, shape & geometry of the technical ceramic part. Great Ceramic is dedicated to ensuring we make only the highest quality parts that meet or exceed our customers specifications.
Liling Xing Tai Long Special Ceramic Co., Ltd was established in 1997, specializing in research and development, manufacturing high pure alumina ceramic product, BeO ceramic product, zirconia ceramic product, silicon carbide ceramic product, BN ceramic product and graphite ceramic product. Main as: alumina/zirconia tube, alumina/zirconia crucible, clay fire assay crucible, alumina/zirconia disc, alumina/zirconia substrate, alumina/zirconia part, textile ceramic, alumina/zirconia nozzle, alumina/zirconia ball and alumina/zirconia brick, silicon carbide/graphite/BN crucible, silicon carbide/Si3N4 ball, SiC plate/board, PBN/BN part, graphite part. Also accept OEM and ODM.
The products are widely used in lamps and lanterns, electric appliances, electric heating products, nozzle, auto parts, wear-resistant parts of insulation material, etc.
The company always adhere to quality survival, innovation and development, the integrity of the brand, to protect and thoughtful after-sales service enterprises as the goal. Over the years, our products are sold well all over the country, and exported to Germany, United States, Finland, Brazil, Russia, Mexico...more than 20 countries, product quality and service are highly praised by customers.
“Superior quality, preferential price” is our management tenet. We sincerely expect to cooperate with the masses of domestic and foreign customers, common development!
Welcome to visit and investigate of our company.
Leave A Message
Copyright © 2022 Liling xing tai long special ceramic co.,ltd All Rights Reserved.