The Alumina Ceramic Thermocouple Protection Tubes are made of high purity alumina oxide with one end closed. They are mainly used to divide the thermometric element from outside and protect the element from corrosion, oxidation, and damage by air, hydrogen, steam, inert gas, carbon monoxide, vacuum environment. The max applicable temperature is 1800℃, while the max continuous operation temperature is 1700℃.
Alumina Thermocouple protection tubes are available as a closed end tube with a reusable stainless steel coupling device. This device has 2 ways to use: the thermocouple protection tube can be hung by the flange or attached via the threaded end of the coupling device.
1. Materials: 95% alumina oxide, 99.5% alumina oxide
2. Color: white, pink, light yellow
3. Shape: one end closed
4. Application: Used for all kinds of electric heating equipment and electric equipment, and textile machinery
5. Temperature Max. 1400C°
1. Good smooth and high strength
2. A variety of specifications available
3. OEM, ODM and OBM are welcomed
Performance For Industrial Ceramic
|Linear expansion coefficient||(20-500 C) 10-6/ C||7.9||7.1||7.2||7.2|
|Dielectric loss angle||*10-4||18||15||5||0.0001|
Widely used in lamps and lanterns, electronic appliances, blast nozzle, auto parts, wear-resistant parts of insulating material, etc
We can do OEM and OBM according to your drawing and requires
Leave A Message
Copyright © 2022 Liling xing tai long special ceramic co.,ltd All Rights Reserved.