Al2o3 alumina ceramic crucible with lid cover compared with similar products on the market, it has incomparable outstanding advantages in terms of performance, quality, appearance, etc., and enjoys a good reputation in the market.XTL summarizes the defects of past products, and continuously improves them. The specifications of Al2o3 alumina ceramic crucible with lid cover can be customized according to your needs.
About Alumina Ceramic
Alumina lid, containing more than 99% of AL2O3, 99% alumina materials used to make high temperature crucible, tube resistance furnace and special wear-resistant materials, such as ceramic bearing, ceramic seal and water valve, so good chemical corrosion resistance, temperature tolerance, can use for a long time at 1650 ℃, also can use temperature as high as 1800 ℃, but only for short-term use.Alumina crucible has good quick-cooling and quick-heating resistance and is not easy to crack.Because alumina crucible is grouting molding, so the density is high, in the atmosphere of oxidation and reduction, corundum crucible has a good high temperature insulation and mechanical strength, thermal conductivity is large, thermal expansion rate is small, above 1700℃ with air, hydrogen, water vapor, carbon monoxide and so on.
1. High density, high purity.
2. Good wear-resistant, sealing ability.
3. Good tensile strength.
4. Good high temperature tolerance.
5. Excellent cold crushing and thermal shock resistance.
6. Excellent chemical stability and corrosion resistance.
7. No staining for long-term use.
1. Wildly used in all kinds of laboratory analysis and various industrial analysis, metal and nonmetal material sample melting.
2. Widely used for high temperature application, like metal processing, glass melting, rapid thermal cycling, gemstone purification for jewelry industry
3. Widely applied in the metallurgy, chemical industry and materials science, etc.
We can supply the products according to customer's drawings, samples and performance requirement.
Physical Character of the alumina ceramic crucible:
Linear expansion coefficient
Dielectric constant (1MHZ)
Dielectric loss angle
Alumina Crucible Information
|Purity||99%, 99.3%, 99.5%|
|Max. Working Temperature||1800 ℃or 3180 F|
Alumina is an ideal ceramic material for high-temperature working conditions that demand contamination-free results. The crucibles and their covers are made of high temperature-resistant materials. The maximum working temperature of alumina crucibles can be up to 1800℃.high-quality Al2O3 crucibles with good electrical insulation, excellent corrosion resistance, and excellent thermal shock properties.
If you have another questions,please feel free to contact us.
Liling Xing Tai Long Special Ceramic Co.,Ltd
Tel: +86 13975373343
Company address: Shentan Industrial Zone, Liling, Hunan, 412200
Leave A Message
Copyright © 2022 Liling xing tai long special ceramic co.,ltd All Rights Reserved.