Chemical porcelain is also called physical and chemical porcelain or special ceramics. The main component is 45% alumina and the rest is silicon dioxide. It is a type of hard porcelain. It has excellent chemical resistance and thermal shock resistance, as well as high mechanical strength. Widely used in chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry and chemical laboratory.
1. Can be made into various of complex shapes, high dimension accuracy.
2. Contact with flame directly, no odor and volatile gases at high temperatures
3. High mechanical strength, resistance to gas flow.
4. Low shrinkage, low thermal conductivity.
5. Excellent strength in high temperature and thermal stability.
Application and Use:
Porcelain crucible can stand 1050℃, so widely used for high temperature application:
1. Metal Processing
2. Glass Melting
3. Rapid Thermal Cycling
4. Gemstone Purification for Jewelry Industry
5. Laboratory and inspection equipment
6. Thermal analysis
Porcelain crucible is widely used in the high corrosive and high-temperature environment like thermal power. Other types and shapes also can be customized according to customer's drawings, dimension and performance requirement.
L.O.I(loss on ignition)
Precious Metal Analysis
If you have another questions,please feel free to contact us.
Liling Xing Tai Long Special Ceramic Co.,Ltd
Tel: +86 13975373343
Company address: Shentan Industrial Zone, Liling, Hunan, 412200
Leave A Message
Copyright © 2022 Liling xing tai long special ceramic co.,ltd All Rights Reserved.