(1) High temperature resistance, high refractory temperature and high load softening temperature.
(2) Chemical resistance, strong resistance to acid solution or molten slag.
(3) Antioxidant. It is not easy to react with O2, H2, CO and other gases.
(4) Good thermal stability, stable volume at high temperature, not easy to expand or shrink.
(5) Good thermal shock resistance, resistance to rapid cold and heat, and not easy to peel off.
(6) High compressive strength at room temperature, and it is not easy to wear when handling or unloading.
(1) High-aluminum refractory products: have high refractory use temperature (1200-1450), high load softening temperature, low creep, and are widely used in ceramics, electronics, magnetic materials, rare earths, fluorescent materials, glass, Metallurgy and other industries.
(2) Corundum and corundum mullite products: with fire-resistant service temperature (1500-1830), good thermal
shock stability (resistance to rapid degeneration), high load softening temperature, good slag resistance, good permeability, and low creep , Product stability and other characteristics. It is widely used in the high temperature parts of the tunnel pusher kiln, shuttle kiln, electric furnace, etc. in ceramics, electronics, magnetic materials, rare earth, fluorescent materials, glass, metallurgy and other industries.
(3) Silicon carbide products: with excellent thermal conductivity, good high temperature thermal stability, high load softening point and high wear resistance, professional production of various shapes of silicon carbide
furnace tubes (round tube, square tube) , Flat tube, horseshoe-shaped tube), furnace, furnace core, furnace lining, furnace bottom plate, muffle furnace and tunnel kiln insulation board, heating furnace rails, roller sleeves, various experimental electric furnace linings and high temperature furnace boxes.