Liling xing tai long special ceramic co.,ltd In order to better meet the diversified needs of the market, relying on its own technology, resources, talents and other advantages, it has successfully created HBN/Hexagonal Boron Nitride Ceramic Tube/Rod. HBN/Hexagonal Boron Nitride Ceramic Tube/Rod is made available in a varied range of specifications. Liling xing tai long special ceramic co.,ltd has developed a market-leading reputation in the industry for delivering outstanding products and solutions. The exceptional ability sees our efforts in R&D.
|Place of Origin:||Hunan, China||Type:||Ceramic Tubes|
|Application:||Structure Ceramic, High Temperature Insulation Parts,||Material:||Boron Nitride, Ceramic Pyrolytic Boron Nitride PBN|
|Model Number:||xtl210804-07||Brand Name:||XTL,OEM|
|Processing Service:||Cutting||Product Name:||Boron Nitride Ceramic Tube Thermocouple Protection Tube Us Supplier|
|Tensile Strength:||153.86 N/mm^2||Color:||White or Lvory|
|Density:||2.2~2.3 or 2.2~2.3||Working Temperature:||About 2200 Celsius Degree|
|Package:||In wooden cases, lined with sponge or according to customer's request||Characteristic:||Easily Machinable,Excellent Thermal Shock Resistance|
|Thermal Conductivity(200C)::||a:60 / c:2.6|
HBN/Hexagonal Boron Nitride Ceramic Tube/Rod
Boron Nitride, also known as BN, Hexagonal boron nitride (H-BN), and hot-pressed boron nitride, is a good self-lubricate ceramic that can withstand high temperature and maintain its lubricating capability in a high vacuum environment. Hexagonal boron nitride (H-BN) behaves similar to graphite mechanically, but it offers better electrical resistance.
Boron Nitride Tube (BN Tube) has a wide range of applications, such as:
Electric insulators in vacuum system
Boron Nitride components for PVD, MOCVD, MBE system
Nozzles for nonferrous metals metallurgy industry
Spacers for glass melting
Insulators for high-temperature furnace
Boron Nitride Tube Basic Information & Materials
||BN99, BN60, ZSBN, BN-AlN, HBR, ZSBN
||2.1 g/cm3 (h-BN); 3.45 g/cm3 (c-BN)
|Solubility in H2O
||1.8 (h-BN); 2.1 (c-BN)
||13 to 15 10x Ω-m
||Length: 10~400mm, ID: >2mm
Boron Nitride Materials
||Hot pressed at high temperature (1900℃).
Excellent corrosion resistance and thermal conductivity. Limited wear resistance
Self-bonded and high purity (>99%)
Bonded by boric oxide
||Calcium borate bonded boron nitride
Enhanced moisture resistance
||BN 60%, SiO2 40%
||BN 40%, SiO2 60%
||BN-45%, Zr2O3 45%
* Professional manufacturer since 1997.
* Strict quality control on production process and tolerance.
* Free samples available
* Customized production based on your drawing or specification
* On-time delivery and reliable support and service
* Inventory available for quick shipment
* We keep confidentiality of all the drawings and business information between us.
Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
* We are a manufaturer.
Can you provide the free samples?
* Yes,we can offer free sample if we have it in stock,but the courier fee is to be collected.
Do you accept customized production based our specification?
* Yes,we offer OEM and ODM service. Just send us your drawing if you have it. If you don’t have a drawing, just tell us your idea, we will work out the drawing for you.
What's the delivery time?
* 7 working days for standard products 30 days for customized products.
What is the MOQ?
* No limit to the quantity. We can offer the best proposal and solutions according to your condition.
What is the payment terms you accept?
* T/T,LC,Western Union,moneygram are acceptable.
How to deal with the faulty?
* Firstly, Our product are produced in strict quality control system and the defective rate will be less than 2%.
If there are problems with the product, we will provide free replacement.
Country / Region
Enterprise Legal Person
Annual Output Value